Correct identification of auto parts
What is the best way to buy auto parts products? How to buy the most suitable and cost-effective auto parts, here, I recommend the following skills to help you choose the best auto parts: loss. It should be returned.
1. Look at the packaging of the original parts. The packaging is generally standardized. Uniform standard specifications, clear and regular handwriting, while the packaging and printing of counterfeit products are relatively poor, and it is often easy to find flaws in the packaging;
2. Look at the color of some original parts and specify a certain color on the surface. If other colors are encountered, then It is a fake and shoddy spare part; 3.
The appearance of the original parts is clear and formal, while the appearance of the counterfeit products is rough;
Paint and other processing, and then pretend to be qualified products to sell, illegally obtain high profits;
5. Look at the quality of the original parts and components are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and fake products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6. Look at products with inferior craftsmanship Although the appearance is sometimes good, due to the poor production process, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bumps are prone to occur;
7. Look at the "stored" auto parts. If there are problems such as dry cracking, oxidation, color-changing mirror or aging, it may be caused by The storage environment is poor, the storage time is long, and the material itself is poor.
8. Look at "joint". If the clutch plate rivets are loosened, the brake hose is degummed, the electrical parts joints are de-soldered, and the paper filter element joints are disengaged. 9. Look at the regular
parts marked with certain marks, such as the hour gear mark, the piston top mark and other assembly marks, to ensure the correct installation of the parts, and those without them cannot be purchased;
10. The regular assembly parts must be complete and intact to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on some assemblies are missing, generally "parallel imports", which cause difficulties in loading. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the entire assembly components are scrapped;
11. Look at the protective layer In order to facilitate storage and prevent the parts from bumping, the parts have a protective layer before they leave the factory. For example, bushings, large and small bearing bushes, pistons, valves, etc. are generally protected with paraffin to avoid damage to their surfaces. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, they are mostly "parallel imports";
12. Look at some important parts of the certificate, especially the general Types, such as carburetors, distributors, generators, etc., generally come with manuals and certificates to guide users in installation, use and maintenance. Without these, most of them are fake and shoddy products
; When choosing accessories, the main technical parameters should be identified, and the special technology should meet the requirements for use. Some counterfeit and shoddy products look almost the same as the real ones, but they are not suitable when they are installed. They are either larger or smaller. They are always unsatisfactory to use and leave hidden dangers of accidents.
14. The test report issued by the third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.